terça-feira, agosto 21, 2012

Letters to God.

Dear Mr. God
Dear Mr. God,
I'm writin' You today
Because it seems like lately
I've forgotten how to pray
I know I don't need this pen
But everybody likes to get
A letter now and then
I'm sorry for not writin' more


'Cause I need you                               
But it's hard to see
Why anyone as big as You
Needs anything from me
I know You're there
So how ya been?
I'm alright but I can't lie,
Sometimes I feel like givin' in
You're all I've got

Dear Mr. God,
Sometimes I wish
You lived next door
So over coffee You could tell me
What You started all this for
I guess you saw
That sunrise yesterday
Thanks for the reminder
That You're never gone away
It gives me hope
Telling You what You already know...
Continue reading ↓
If you don't know how to pray, try write a letter to God :)

0 comments:

Postar um comentário