quarta-feira, março 21, 2012

Not Even Half The Story

There are always things that affect you, that can actually make you think about life, about your life, so sometimes you just go pushing it to not have to face their fears.
Well, I knew that when watched the documentary "Stay Strong" was inevitable not to think about my life. Yesterday when I finally watched it, I relived some scenes from my past, and as a movie I watched from afar, but as a protagonist, I felt every memory weighing over me, I saw in Demi's mouth my words, I mean, it happens in ways different with everyone, and you never know when will start it in your life but you know it must have an end!
I remember that from childhood I was called fat, well, I even thought it was a nickname either, I got used to that. But by age 11 I began to feel the rejection for being fat, the prejudice, I think I suffered bullying, but children at that time were not so bad, so there was nothing significant, but due to some losses I became depressed. I did crazy diets, eating pretend that no one found out, and then I vomited all. I lost friends because of that, I became a boring person for never wanting to leave home and eat, who does not like food, I love, but I just had no control over it. The most interesting thing about this is that you know the consequences, but that does not stop you, because you think "no that's not a problem, I'm not throwing up blood or anything like that." Everything was under control, until one day after hours without eating I had a sequence of three fits, so my family began to force me to eat. 
Maybe I did not see this as a problem because people do not take this seriously, they think this is silly teenager stuff, which is a phase that will pass and, for some may be just a phase, but for others it may mean the last phase of their lives. You are not fighting the food, or cons people who criticize you, you are fighting against itself, against that part of you that just does not accept you, you fight the voices that constantly tell you that you have no value, voices that say you are guilty of all. As Demi said, is against inner demons. I was deep in my own pit of depression, until Someone pulled me out of there, I don't went into rehab, because Someone found me along the way and saved me from myself.

TO BE CONTINUED..




Stay Strong Documentary:
http://twitvid.com/XUA6X


http://twitvid.com/TKEJG


http://twitvid.com/YIVBP

0 comments:

Postar um comentário