quinta-feira, fevereiro 14, 2013

I thank my God every time I remember you.


I started to post daily the "Verse of the day". This is available on this website:http://www.verseoftheday.com/
Today's verse called my attention because of its kindness "I thank my God every time I remember you." This verse can be said to a friend, a mother/father, a brother/sister, to anyone that is special to you. God made a lot of wonders, but His master piece is the human being, with all its defects and imperfections, the humanity is full of peculiarities unique, that is nothing but a legacy of its Creator, so everytime I see this kind of kindness in someone else's eyes, everytime I see the truth in a smile, I thank God for that life, I praise Him because that was wonderful and fearfully made by Him. Share this verse with someone that you love and thank God for.


0 comments:

Postar um comentário