sexta-feira, setembro 21, 2012

Hey you guys, I want to share something with y'all.
This is like a habit that I have, it's:
Everyday in my commute I listen to songs or I read, but the thing is, every week I pick a song and then I make it my soundtrack for a entire week, so I meditate in this song, its lyric, its message. And for a week that song makes all sense, for a week I got answers through that song, I also have a lot of others questions, 'cause it's the point, 'cause this life is a big misterious thing that we have to figure out.
So, if you just want to, you can just try do to the same, pick a song, make it worthy and enjoy the message.
Last week I picked 'Before the morning' by Josh Wilson. really worthy to listen to.
Take the challenge, and comment what was your choice.

0 comments:

Postar um comentário