segunda-feira, março 19, 2012

We only live once, so let’s make sure we do it with excellence

Well, I basically never really know what to write when I get here, you want to reach an audience, people of different ages, different personalities, so you feel a bit pressed to be serious but also cool, but who I want to deceive? If it is to write what others want to read, what type of aspirant writer am I?
When I read a book of any kind, I associate the character's personality to the writer, so if I begin to deny what I'm when writing, I will lose the essence of which is write.
Great writers of history were only recognized as a GREAT after death, they wrote what they thought in an era where "free speech" did not exist, then they were judged for placing a piece of paper what they could no longer keep in their breast .Some were tried, others even convicted for violating the false morality in the last century. And today in the middle of 21 century, writing is regarded as visual pollution, which is why people continue to express its interior by means of words, but they are so dirty inside that does not have anything nice to show, and this brings me to write about life, about decisions, about choices, about destiny and karma. 
Well, I think this may be a long story that I will continue tomorrow. 
I hope you like to follow this story along with me. 

XOXO, Luana.

0 comments:

Postar um comentário