sexta-feira, dezembro 23, 2011

Christmas is a time of reflection, review our concepts, our attitudes, it is time to celebrate the new life, new year to come, remember the achievements, and most importantly it is time to forgive yourself .. 
"Forgive myself? How so?"
During the 365 days of the year we make small mistakes, things that we did not want to speak we've spoken, we fight with people, and we fight with ourselves, the truth is that people forgive us, God forgives us, 
but what about us, we forgive ourselves?
Why am I talking about it?
Because there's nothing worse than your conscience accusing us of errors that have already been forgiven by God and for others, this Christmas I promonho to do something different, take some time for you on Christmas Eve, and say, "I forgive myself because I know God has forgiven me!" And receive the embrace of the Father, and live that love, and not blame yourself, receive forgiveness, and try to do what pleases God, and if you fail again, ask for strength to don't it again .. and remember: Jesus came to forgive sins, to save the lost and brings them back to the Father.
 
This Christmas give Jesus the best gift He can receive: Your Heart! 
 
 
Merry Christmas.. 
XoXo Luana! 
 
 

0 comments:

Postar um comentário