terça-feira, março 26, 2013

I love Him because He loved me first.


I love Him because He loved me first.


I guess all my words won't be able to explain you how I really feel about His love for me, because as I once heard 'the love can't be explained, but felt', so even though I use all the beautiful and deep words them will never be enough to explain that love, because it is not any kind of love, is a special and unique kind of love, a love that sacrifices Himself just for we may live, a jealous but respecting love.
So assuming that my words won't be enough, I have to tell you about Jesus, actually I think is almost impossible that you never heard about Him, didn't you? if you didn't yet, you need to know Him asap! Don't you know how to do that? Is easy, just say a prayer, a little simple prayer, He is a prayer away from you.
And trust me, none will love you like Him, NO ONE!



0 comments:

Postar um comentário