segunda-feira, janeiro 07, 2013

It's a New Year, not "another" year.


Today has been a month since my last post, it's not like I don't have nothing good to share or too important to writing about. I had, actually I have. But sometimes we have to just enjoy the moment, appreciate the life, because it's short. In the last month our world faced a false alarm, an alarm that told us that this world that we live was about to ending. Maybe it didn't end to all the people, but to many people on this earth I am sure it did. Because our life is so fragile that we don't know what will be our last breath, if we are going to have the chance to say a last "I love you" or "Forgive me".

However, most of people on the earth received a new life, not because the Mayans say that this is a new cicle, but because it's a new year, you see the difference? We don't call it "another" year, we call it a "new" year for a reason, I am not so naive to believe that our problems just fade away of overnight. But if you receiving this new year as a new chance, a fresh start, you can finally face your problems from another point of view.
I decided to start my new year with a prayer, asking God not just to receiving blessing upon my life, but to I might be a blessing to as many lives as possible. I decided to change my goals, to pursue my dreams, but not forgeting who I am, and that doesn't need to change along the way. I decided not to complain about the struggles, but to get stronger after them.

And to finish, let me to share with you a little secret of myself: no matter how was your day always give thanks to God, and always start and finish your day saying: God I love you, Jesus I love you, Holy Ghost I love you. (they know that already, but just like you, they like to hear that sometimes).

P.S: Be ready! God loves to surprise us.

0 comments:

Postar um comentário