quarta-feira, outubro 24, 2012

A little girl with a big power!

After writing my first article about politic, I felt so inspired to write more about this kind of things, I mean, I'm not so familiarized with this, but I think that as woman, as christian and as aspiring journalist I have to expand my horizons.


Today I will talk about a little girl with a big power. It's obviously that I'm talking about Malala Yousufzai. This name isn't unknown, everyone in everywhere must have heard about this girl and about her story - a school student and education activist, that was shot in the head by a Taliban gunman- however, I don't want to focus about her story, but about her legacy. Thanks God she has survived the attack, but what if she'd died? Would have others "Malalas" to fight for girls education?


Yesterday I wrote about the right of express our opinion. Well, here in the Americas, it's a right, but the other side of the world it's banned. Can you imagine yourself in this situation? Be unable to express your opinion or fight for your rights? I can't and I don't want even imagine that. But the truth is, your worst nightmare is in fact what some people are living daily. While you're living someone else is just surviving.

THAT'S WRONG! And Malala realized that, a little girl with such a power and ambition to change, to serve, to help! I don't know how far my blog can reach, I don't know who is reading this right now, if you're in the same situation of Malala was. But trust me, there are somethings that is worth to die for, I'm not sending you to a suicide mission, I'm just encouraging you to fight for your rights, for your right of living instead of surviving.

Take Malala's lesson and speak out! Fight the good fight and be what this world needs you to be.


Malala's Quotes on her blog.





Be someone else's HOPE!


0 comments:

Postar um comentário