quarta-feira, novembro 30, 2011

Try Church Again!!

A church goer wrote to the editor of a newspaper and said he would not make sense to go to church every Sunday.

"I've gone to church for 30 years and during this time I have heard something like 3,000 sermons. But for my life, except for one or another, I can not remember most of them ... So, I think I'm wasting my time and the pastors are also wasting their time. "

This started a real controversy in the "Letters to the Editor", to the delight of the editor in chief of the newspaper, which received several letters, of which he decided to publish this response from another reader:

"I have been married for over 30 years. During that time my wife has cooked some 3,000 meals. But for my life, except for one or another, I can not remember most of them, but one thing I know, they all nourished me and gave me the strength I needed to do my job. If my wife had not given me these meals, I and our children would be malnourished or dead. Likewise, if I had not gone to church to feed my soul and my family, we would be today in terrible spiritual condition. "

0 comments:

Postar um comentário