terça-feira, março 05, 2013

Sometimes music saves the day..



When I am sad, upset, and weak I always look for some songs to make me strong, that's my playlist.
I hope you enjoy it.


Carrie Underwood - Jesus, Take The Wheel
There's always that day when you don't know
what to do.. you can't handle it.
So, let Jesus take the wheel, trust Him your life.


Josh Wilson - Before The Morning
​You know when the darkness comes over you? 
And you feel like you won't getting better?
So, I dare you to believe, God has the best for you.


Switchfoot - Dare You To Move
Sometimes to move on it's not easy. But if you face the future 
with faith you gonna find strength to go forward.


"Make a wish and place it in your heart"
This is not a song, exactly, but this show just changed my life for good. 
It brought me faith and hope, so.. "make a wish".


Demi Lovato - Skyscraper
It's not just the song, it's the story behind it, it's about rise from the ashes, 
about take the stones in your path and build a skyscraper.


Marvin Sapp - Never Would Have Made It
This song reminds me about the struggles I've passed through, 
and makes me realize that I couldn't made it without God.

0 comments:

Postar um comentário