terça-feira, dezembro 06, 2011

The Prayer that touches God's Heart!


This early morning, I understood how is a prayer inspired by Jesus in Gethsemane:
"And going a little farther, he fell on his face, saying, O My Father, if possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will but as thou wilt." - Matthew 26:39
First you ask God for what you want, what you need, just as Jesus asked "if possible, let this cup pass from me", but he also recognizes that the will of God that must be fulfilled "nevertheless not as I I will but as thou wilt.".
But putting this prayer into practice is difficult when you think that maybe God's will is to remove someone you love, or leave you facing a terminal illness, become unemployed, starving, and finally we do not want God's will when it is not us favor . Well, the will of God did not favor to Jesus, but favored an all humanity from generation to generation, all have been and will be achieved by the will of God.
As difficult as it was to Jesus accept the suffering that was to come, he said, "yes" to the Father's will, because God has ways we do not know. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." - Isaiah 55:9
But God's will is always the best for you, just trust in the Father who loved you so much that gave His one and only Son to die on the cross for your sake.

Reflect, a good Tuesday everyone.

XoXo, Luana.

0 comments:

Postar um comentário